Friday, December 17, 2010

Indonesian or English?

I live in Indonesia, my mother tongue is bahasa Indonesia.

I had difficulties to set this blog language. I preferred English for this blog because I'm not familiar with Indonenglish or translations of English commands. Hiyah... I mean, bahasa Inggris yang diterjemahkan secara paksa ke bahasa Indonesia. Sulit juga berbahasa Indonesia :S

I registered as Indonesian, so automatically the commands are in bahasa (sounds weird for me). When I chose English as my language and previewing my post, there were some language mixed-ups in the template >.<

I went to "Settings" or "Pengaturan" on the top page, and then I saw that the language is still Indonesian, although the web-page's language has already in English. So I changed this template language into English. I hope it won't be another mixed-up, hahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment