Friday, October 28, 2011

How To Quickly "Switch" Your Brain

I used to do "brainswitching" everytime. It's not that I'm not focus on each task, but I have to focus on ALL tasks. For example, I have to make a thesis proposal in the morning, and then go to work at 9 a.m., do the business valuation report for different cases and companies, I have to attend classes at 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., then meeting with the lecturers about some academic projects. At 5 p.m. I have to pick my younger sister up, in the campus, then attend the choir practice, and finally go home. Automatically I have to focus on ALL activities.


An easy way to do that is keep your memory in a space, then switch your concentration to your current activity. How to "keep" much memories then? Write. Note all things you have to remember. In your agenda, "post-it"s, in your mobile phone, or in your blog. While you do your activity, erase all other memories and stay focus. You won't loose your memory because you have stored it. Try to do your task quick and properly, then you can switch to another task or activity.

I have done this since years ago. I hope it could be useful for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment